Step by step List:
- 1 I send the contract for you to review.
- 2 We meet at a mutual place w a Notary (such as, a bank or UPS store).
- 3 We both sign the contract w Notary.
- 4 Notary records our ID's and then signs.
- 5 You get a copy in exchange for the deposit.
- 6 Original is officially recorded with the County Recorder; So if the original ever needs to be recalled or either of us lose our copy, it's readily available to us from an impartial 3rd party.
Contactless/remote process ideally completed all in the same day
REMOTE Step by step List:
- 1 I send you the contract to review and in addition, a promissory contract with proof of ownership, that states when you send the funds I'll get my portion of the contract notarized within 1 business day of receiving the funds.
- 2 I sign the promissory contract portion in front of a notary, then send it back to you in the mail and instantly/digitally.
- 3 You send the down payment electronically preferably via zelle, paypal, venmo, FB ect.
- 4 Once deposit received, I sign in front of a notary the actual contract of me turning rights over to you. Then I send a copy to you in the mail and digitally/instantly.
- 5 You sign your page in front of a notary, take a picture and send it to me, then get yourself a copy and mail me the original.
- 6 Original pages are officially recorded with the County Recorder; So if the original ever needs to be recalled or either of us lose our copy, it's readily available to us from an impartial 3rd party.
You may have your doubts, and that is good to question things that look to good to be true. Also keep in mind though, my goal is to make this deal ONCE, so I will try to make it as approachable as I can without bending the truth (it doesn't benefit me to refund and relist on a bunch of places). I also can't reveal too much of my personal information to the outernet of the internet because that could put my family in harms way's. I'm just a regular 9-5er that works in cyber security, If I talk with you and can verify your a real person via fb or something, I will provide proof of ownership ect to put you at ease so we can make this great deal happen. "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself" --Franklin D. Roosevelt. "The fear of the lord is the begining of knowledge" -- Proverbs 1:7 by Solomon son of David.
Please only contact me if you have seen it, read the listing and or ready to buy, thank you. Please understand I get 100's of people that don't read the listing and think they are the only one with such questions. If you have a question or concern that you don't see listed, by all means, please ask. Thank you!
To be clear, $500 locks in your ownership of the land, if within 30 days you changed your mind, I'd still give you $300 back. The other $200 went to processing (nulling contract, recording fees, returning funds, 8 re-listings that take time to re-upload and verification processes, consideration for time listings down, quick inspection ect). If within, 60 days you changed your mind, I'd still give you $200 back, if within, 90 days I'd still give you $100 back! That is without making any payments too! At that time if you paid $100 that would extend you another 90 days of ownership (THATS half a year for $600 [500 deposit + 100 at 90 days] to OWN land) with zero impact on your credit if you changed your mind. This is so you can focus your immediate time on full discovery and funds on establishing the land, utilities, moving costs ect. You can also buy back that late time extension window of half a year if you plan on moving forward with our deal. I have explained details as much as I can and thought about this from your perspective as best as I can because its my best interest to make this deal ONCE. Thank you.